EnduroSharp® Torlon® Gap Filler Removal (GFR) Discs
Our EnduroSharp® Torlon® Gap Filler Removal (GFR) Discs are designed for use with an pneumatic tool. The tools provide aerospace maintenance professionals with an effective method of safely removing flexibilized epoxy gap materials as well as cutting or scoring thick elastomeric coatings without damaging composite substructures. For further information on tool safety & maintenance, refer to Chapter 7 of our Instruction Manual.
- Approved for use on U.S. Air Force aerospace systems.
- Prevents damage to metallic (primed) and nonmetallic components or substrates
- Is stiffer, and maintains a superior cutting edge, compared to alternative thermoplastic removal tools
- Increased material removal rates
- Easily re-sharpened
- Heat resistant to 500°F/260°C
- Chemical resistant to standard aerospace fluids and solvents